21 Questions with Character: Victoria Knox
Victoria Knox is the lead female character in the musical romance series, Sweet Dreams. She meets Rob Malloy when she accidentally bumps into him on Christmas day.
- Where did you grow up?
- Where do you live now?
- What’s the biggest difference between Colorado and California?
- What is your favorite season?
Winter. I love fog, snow, and cuddling by the fire.
- What is your favorite vacation spot?
I don’t think I have ever been on a real vacation.
- Where would you like to travel?
Maybe Ireland? It would be nice to see where my ancestors came from.
- What is your favorite city?
San Francisco, definitely. Because it’s beautiful and Rob lives there.
- What have you learned from Rob?
Nothing is impossible.
- What is the first thing you notice about someone?
Their personality. If they are nice, or if they are rude.
- What is your favorite breakfast?
Rob’s massive meal he makes for me every time I visit him. Eggs, hash browns, toast, bacon, it’s so good!
- What is your favorite meal?
Fettuccini Alfredo and chocolate cake from Louie’s
- What is the favorite thing you own?
An emerald heart necklace Rob gave me when we first met.
- What do you aspire to be?
A singer. I especially like Jazz.
- What is your favorite song?
“I Can’t Give You Anything but Love.”
- Who would you like to sing with, living or dead?
- Who is your favorite band?
- Who is your best friend?
- What have you learned from Cynthia?
To be strong and stick up for myself.
- If you got a tattoo, what would it be?
I don’t think I could handle the pain, but if someone, like, knocked me out, I would probably get music notes of my favorite song.
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Watching movies in my PJs.
- What is your hope for the future?
That everyone stays safe and healthy, and that I could make a living by singing. I don’t have to be rich. I just want to be comfortable and happy.