21 Questions with Character: Rob Malloy
Rob Malloy is the male lead in the contemporary romance series, Sweet Dreams. The unauthorized publication of his journal is available on Amazon, as well as the love stories between him and his love, Victoria Knox.
- What do you do?
I’m in advertising and management.
- What is the best part of your job?
Realizing a goal that the client and I have been working towards.
- What is the worst part of your job?
Disappointing a client or not winning an account.
- What item can you not live without?
My cell phone
- What do you miss from your childhood?
Our cook Lorraine’s warm chocolate chip cookies after a day in the snow.
- Who is your best mate?
- Where are you from?
- Where do you live currently?San Francisco
- What is the biggest difference between Colorado and California?
- Who do you love?
- What have you learned from Victoria?
To find enjoyment in every day.
- Are you going to ask Victoria to marry you?
Not yet, but it is my goal.
- What have you never done?
- Where would you like to travel?
- What is your favorite sport?
- What was your favorite moment?
The first time I kissed Victoria.
- What is the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
Allowed Victoria to get hurt.
- What’s the smartest thing you’ve ever done?
Stopping in to the airport gift shop before my flight on Christmas day.
- What is your favorite song?
“Nice Work” especially as performed by Sinatra.
- Who is your favorite singer?
- What is your current goal?
To open a Malloy Inc branch in San Francisco