21 Questions with Character: Lord Harrington
Lord Harrington is the lead male in Lord Harrington’s Lost Doe. Affectionately called “Mr. Grumpy” by those who know him best, he is the owner of a massive estate in Northern England.
- What is your favorite drink?
- What is your usual breakfast?
Turtulong, marmalade, tea
- What is your favorite holiday like?
A quiet one, spent at home with just family.
- What is your favorite feast?
Venison, asparagus, rarebit, port
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your favorite thing you own?
Denwood, my estate. I’ve worked hard to bring it back from ruin.
- What is your favorite city?
London, I suppose, but that’s not saying much.
- What is the best thing about London?
- What is the worst thing about London?
- What is the biggest difference between London and Denwood?
- Where would you like to travel?
Not keen on travelling. Being at home is best.
- What is your favorite memory?
When my Mercy said, “Yes.”
- What is your least favorite memory?
Discovering Mercy gagged and tied up.
- What have you learned from Mercy?
How pleasant life can be.
- What is the hardest part of being married?
Leaving the marriage bed for my daily duties.
- What are you afraid of?
Why would I share that with you?
- What do you think is the world’s greatest enemy?
- What is your favorite pastime?
I’m not sharing that.
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
This is nonsense, I’m done.
- Wait, a couple more. What do you hate the most?
Answering questions, good day.
Lord Harrington left without answering the last question.
To find out more about Lord Harrington, read: Lord Harrington’s Lost Doe.